You have no items in your shopping cart.
Floralsupply.Com Policies, Terms and Conditions
TERMS & POLICIES
MAKE SURE that you read and understand these policies before placing an order.
The way we handle any problems that occur with your purchase is based upon them.
We are a WHOLESALE SUPPLIER of floral supplies and related items. Minimums exist on the different product categories we offer, and they may vary due to the way they are packaged or because of the policies of the manufacturer. We represent many importers and floral supply manufacturers, and each manufacturer has it's own minimum packs and dollar or quantity mimimums that qualify to ship.
Generally, Glass and other breakable items CANNOT SHIP U.P.S. and FedEx Ground. We try to package the glass and ceramic items we carry for UPS and FedEx “Mis-handling”, but you may still experience some damage sustained by UPS and FedEx.
Any orders for breakable merchandise that require special or additional packing MAY be levied a packaging charge of $7.50, depending on the product.
IMPORTANT: All breakage and missing merchandise MUST BE REPORTED to FloralSupply.Com within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise to receive credit. Also, in order to receive credit, damaged merchandise with it's box and packing must be retained for inspection unless released by shipping carrier. NO returns will be allowed if request to return is made after 30 days from the date of shipment of order. IF a case of product sustains damage, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ISSUE CREDIT RATHER THAN ATTEMPT SHIPPING REPLACEMENTS, because if it was damaged once, it will probably get damaged again.
MINIMUM ORDER is $75.00.
However, we will ship small orders less than $75.00 with a "Small Order Handling Fee" of $7.50 in addition to freight charges applied to each small order. Also, some of our makers who ship from their stock for us have their own minimum order amounts which may be greater than our $75.00 minimum, and are apart from our minimums, which usually means that for these companies, an order under their minimum will not ship. These exceptions to our minimums policies are noted in their respective WebSite sections.
Payment must be arranged at time of ordering. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. PURCHASE ORDERS are a payment method reserved for institutional accounts such as Pre-approved existing accounts, school districts, hospitals and medical centers, and government agencies. If you use a credit card, your credit card is secure, and will be verified for accuracy and authenticity prior to our processing your order.
If you have been pre-approved for purchase orders, Net 15 or Net 30 terms, credit will be extended under those terms. A 1.5% monthly late fee will be charged on all open accounts going past the terms.
For schools, universities, hospitals, etc., purchase orders are accepted. Call us for information on this program.
Wholesale prices are FOB. Point of Shipping unless otherwise noted, and are subject to change without prior notification.
Freight will be billed to your location and added to your invoice at time of payment UNLESS you ask us ship your order on your UPS or FedEx account. It is your responsibility to make sure that we are given your complete and correct "Ship-To" address. Any fees charged us by the freight company due to insufficient delivery address information given to us will be passed on and billed to your credit card. The Freight amount calculated on your order confirmation is ONLY AN ESTIMATE based on what the automated UPS Freight Rate system (which calculates the freight on each order) estimates the cost will be. Shipments have many variables in weight, case size and number of cases which make up your shipment which will affect your final shipping costs.
All freight costs are based on Domestic United States shipping points. Any destination outside the Continental United States requires a special rate quote. Please see the “International” section for details on orders shipping outside the United States.
Returns may or MAY NOT be accepted depending on the item. But IN EVERY CASE, NO ITEMS WILL BE ACCEPTED and CREDIT WILL NOT BE ISSUED WITHOUT RETURN AUTHORIZATION ! NO EXCEPTIONS ! When a number is assigned, YOU are responsible for all return freight costs and proper packaging. You may then ship your item back under the following conditions.
- Product must be in new condition - no cracks, scratches.or signs of usage.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging in SELLABLE CONDITION.
- A Return Authorization must be requested from Floralsupply.Com within 10 days of delivery of the product.
- Once a Return Autorization has been received, products must be returned to Floralsupply.Com within 10 days of the Return Authorization being issued. After that, NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED.
- Broken or defective product, or wrong items shipped to you by mistake will be REPLACED OR CREDITED without cost to you. On all other accepted returns, YOU are responsible for all return freight costs and proper packaging. Upon our receiving the item IN GOOD, SALABLE CONDITION, we will credit your credit card for the amount of the merchandise only (Freight is not reimbursed) less a 20% restocking fee. After 30 days from date of shipment, NO returns or credit will be allowed.
CANCELLED or REFUSED ORDERS
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped, or orders that are refused at time of delivery because you changed your mind and decided you just didn't want the order are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RA Number and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, return shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 40% restocking fee will apply. NO Shipping costs will be credited if delivery is refused.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.